Last year I married my husband on the most magical, ethereal day of my life. From the big things (like our venue that looked like our own secret garden) to the small (those cute Mr. and Mrs. glasses!), every detail was perfect. It was also meticulously, and agonizingly, planned. I learned so much through my own wedding planning, and I would love to share my expertise with you! Together we will pick a vibe, prioritize how to spend your budget, and manage your guest list. Check out my list of services and contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation!
I offer the following services to brides and grooms. Feel free to pick and choose which services you're interested in - I'd be happy to create a custom package for you!
- Day-of coordination -creating/maintaining a schedule, on-site support, and vendor coordination in the week prior to the wedding
- Wedding list and RSVP management
- Understanding your wedding budget and setting priorities
- Choosing a theme/vibe - how do you decide what kind of wedding is best for you as a couple?
- Searching for venues and vendors
- Dress shopping - where, how, and when
- Organizing your planning - templates, timelines, what you don't need to worry about
- Creating printed materials - invitations, programs, place cards, seating charts, menus, guest books and more!
- Jewish weddings - how are they different and what you need to know
- Pinterest inspiration boards - how to create them and how they can help you
- After the wedding - thank you card templates, customizing albums for you and your parents, and more!